CWMA Training Center
CWMA brings you the latest weed management techniques and effective practices with its various training opportunities both in person and online. CWMA trainings are designed for:
- Qualified supervisors, certified operators, and private applicators seeking CE credit to renew their license.
- Seasonal or new hires looking to gain knowledge.
- Any professional or member of the public that is interested in learning about these topics.
Interested in being a sponsor?
Sign up today for one of our webinar sponsorship packages available now.
We are in the process of developing a sponsorship package for our 2020 CWMA Virtual Winter Training.
Our winter and spring training events happen in December and April each year.
CWMA’s signature training events provide robust learning experiences led by a varied slate of expert content leaders across Colorado brought together in one event. They are a great way to earn CE credits for your license as well as network with your peers and sponsoring companies.
Online courses give you on-demand access to credible, curated and convenient online training activities, allowing you to learn continuously anytime, anywhere. We are continuing to expand our suite of online courses for CE credit, so check back often!
We have two versions available for many of our courses. One for those seeking CE credit and one for those who are not seeking credit. Please make sure you click on the right link below. CWMA will submit the necessary forms to CDA.
Below is the working list of online courses we have developed or are under construction.
Click here to see the full list of online courses with registration links.
1. Long-Term Invasive Winter Annual Grass and Noxious Weed Control Facilitates Ecosystem, Pollinator, and Wildlife Habitat Restoration
2. Aquatic Invasive Species Identification, Ecology, and Management
3. Rights-of-Way Weed Management
4. Keeping Turf Management Simple
5. Realtor Noxious Weed / Land Management Course