Online courses give you on-demand access to credible, curated and convenient online training activities, allowing you to learn continuously anytime, anywhere. We are continuing to expand our suite of online courses for CE credit, so check back often!
We have two versions available for many of our courses. One for those seeking CE credit and one for those who are not seeking credit. Please make sure you click on the right link below. CWMA will submit the necessary forms to CDA.
Below is the working list of online courses we have developed or are under construction.
Click here to see the full list of online courses with registration links.
1. Long-Term Invasive Winter Annual Grass and Noxious Weed Control Facilitates Ecosystem, Pollinator, and Wildlife Habitat Restoration
2. Aquatic Invasive Species Identification, Ecology, and Management
3. Rights-of-Way Weed Management
4. Keeping Turf Management Simple
5. Organic and Conventional Weed Control Methods
6. Realtor Noxious Weed / Land Management Course